We are recruiting!
We are currently looking for the following:
RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant / Recently qualified part III
Greig and Stephenson Architect’s primary business focuses on retail and maket led developments, refurbishments, urban regeneration schemes and masterplanning design.
GSA has a particular specialism in market redevlopment, both nationally and internationally. The practice is passionate about the wider social and economic regenerative qualities of markets, as well as the key role the asociated design of the individual’s business can have on the success of projects.
Due to our increasing workload we are currently looking for a talented Part II / recently qualified Architect to join our growing practice at London Bridge, with all round experience and design flair.
Key skills required:
• excellent written and spoken English
• confident communicator, able to liaise with clients and project consultants
• an in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD abd 3D software packages (good/advanced SketchUp experience a prerequisite)
• excellent design and spatial planning skills
• time management skills and highly organised working methods
• able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative, whilst also able to take instruction
• ability to work at all RIBA stages
Salary will be determined by a candidate’s individual experience.
Please forward your CV, examples of your work including design and technical drawings together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.